Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

Decent

It was a decent flash, but it was anticlimatic, like others mentioned. It just seemed to end suddenly. The other thing that bothered me about the flash was Tyler's walk cycle. It was wrong. Not because of sloppy animating, but because it isn't how a dog walks.

Hope to see more of your stuff in the future.

sorbitol responds:

Cheers!

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

Brilliant

This was well worth watching. The audio is brilliant, and the mix of songs feels perfect. Which is exactly what I want from a music video collab. However lip synching was off on a few animations near the end. The animation was good, I was pleased with all of it, even though some was very impressive and others were what I normally expect.

I give it a 5/5 and a fave. Very impressive work.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Not Youtube

This is not Youtube. If you want to put up nonsensical videos then go there. However, this was a relatively useless piece of work. It was entertaining for a moment, but it got old fast.

I'd suggest working on something original and truly funny, rather than stupid dancing. It's been done fifteen thousand times already.

And thirteen? Granted you are allowed here, but I doubt that your parents would approve of you dancing for strangers to get attention.

The Ghoul and the Girl The Ghoul and the Girl

Impressive

A very good animation and definitely worthy of front page status. The poem is good, and the animation is satisfying. The entire thing is satisfying to watch. I really can't say much negative, or anything for that matter.

Good work.

Bench Bench

Technically

Technically the animation is amazing. It's an interesting bit of work. However, I don't feel awed by the Flash, just moderately entertained. Perhaps worthy of the front page for amazing animation, but lacking in some emotive quality that makes an animation worth giving a five out of five.

So, in short (like the cartoon) 3/5.

Hope you reach your redundancy quota soon. o.0

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Ages

I must say that like a fine wine this classic gets better with time.

[STAIN] [STAIN]

Amazing

Despite the fact that this should be disgusting it is amazing. I watching it a second time and stopped it to read all the little additions. The messages are insane, but interesting. Especially the one about Soulja Boy. Have to agree with you there.

The glitchy and chaotic movement accented the song well, and the absolute crazyness of the song felt appropriate with whatever the animation was doing.

The only negative comment I can make is that it felt a little over the top. However I still greatly enjoyed it and think that the 3.50 rating it has as I'm writing this review is well below the ranking it should have.

Sternman offers salvation Sternman offers salvation

What?

I'm not really sure how this managed to get this far into the portal but whatever. The music was okay, but the animation was pretty much useless. I'd suggest putting some amount of effort into your work the next time. The background was interesting for a moment, but you need some sort of point to make this really worth watching.

Ecke responds:

Yeah, like I give a shit about this site and it's little "portal".

Sunday Evening Sunday Evening

Pretty Good

I liked it. It was a total WTF moment, but that made it great. It was well drawn and pretty entertaining. I'd like to see more like this. The only issue was it was too short, it needed a bit more to keep it going.