Bowser Ball Bowser Ball

Okay

It's an okay game. It would be better if you added physics like the balls bouncing off each other instead of just sliding through. However, it's a good first try.

Destroy the World Destroy the World

Interesting

The intro was good and the overall lesson was pretty good. There is one that I picked up even if it wasn't meant to be there. The first level was pretty funny with the intro but was repetitive in enemy choices. The graphics were okay. I played on normal and didn't get to far. The only things I'd change were the enemy list or add more weapons and throw in some health pickups. I can't really say much with the sound, I had it off.

Potion Panic Potion Panic

Great Game

This game is one of the most addicting I've played. The ways to combine the potions are fun and its cool to try to find good ratios. The enemies are interesting in design and the game has a good learning curve. I'd say this game is worth playing for a while.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Mostly Crap

Alright, so this game is mostly crap. Its good shock value, its in poor taste, but its mildly entertaining. Nothing too new in this and the sprites are poorly designed. The music is pretty good, but also in poor taste. Really the news shouldn't act so surprised or shocked, its a poorly made flash with no real gimmick other than shock value.