Fairy Tale Heroes Fairy Tale Heroes

A bit fuzzy

The song was pretty good. The only two things that I'd change is slow it down just a bit and work on the vocals. Other than that I liked it.

Throw In The Towel Throw In The Towel

Good song

I liked it for the most part. It had a pretty nice rhythm to it. It was a little fuzzy to listen to. Maybe a different way of recording would help that. Also, the vocals were hard to hear at times and the singing needed a bit of work. I know that "punk" doesn't need good singing voices but I think it improves a band and proves that its worth listening to. I like it though and look forward to seeing more like this.

stolencrank responds:

This was recorded yonks ago!
And the singings gotten alot better, honest
But i'll take it all into concideration

Thankyou for a fair and constructive review

Hot Day In July Hot Day In July

Great

This is one of the best songs I've heard on the Audio Portal. I want to hear more of what you can do. The singing was pretty impressive and the beat was great. I would suggest more bass but other than that it was great. The lyrics were good as well and catchy enough to get you hooked.

{kbaum} Epiphany {kbaum} Epiphany

Enjoyable

I like this, its quick and simple with a good rhythmic pulse to it. Its quite addicting to listen to. I'd say a 4/5, the reason behind it being, like you said, its simple.